- Divayina Newspaper (3 Nov 2019) A life studying crocodiles (Text in Sinhala)
- Mongabay (6 Oct 2019) EU market a factor as Sri Lanka pulls its punches on protection for lizards
- The Sunday Morning (30 Sep 2019) Bringing to light the creatures of the dark.
- Mongabay (23 Sep 2019) Sri Lanka eyes lucrative charismatic species to save lesser-known ones?
- Inside Science (23 Aug 2019): How the last dragons survived extinction
- Parks Australia Science News (23 Jul 2019): Ashmore Reef Marine Park: an Indian Ocean oasis
- CSIROscope (27 May 2019): Are Australian snakes really the most dangerous in the world?
- The Guardian (26 May 2019): Snake mistake: CSIRO says it’s a myth that Australia is home to world’s deadliest species
- The Sydney Morning Herald (26 May 2019): Snake mistake: Myth busted: CSIRO says Australia’s snakes are not the world’s deadliest
- Perth Now (26 May 2019): Australian snake myths busted by CSIRO
- South China Morning Post (23 Mar 2019): ‘I preferred animal underdogs’: the snake expert helping Nat Geo bust Hollywood serpent myths
- Nat Geo Wild and FOX Action Movies (10 May 2019): Snake!
- The Guardian (26 May 2019): CSIRO says it’s a myth that Australia is home to world’s deadliest species
- ABC Radio National (31 January 2019): Baobabs: the travelling tree
- Asian Scientist (21 January 2019): Termites help forests weather drought
- National Geographic Italia (14 January 2019): Così le termiti proteggono le foreste dai cambiamenti climatici
- Mongabay (10 January 2019): Termites help to protect tropical forests during drought, study finds
- Science (10 January 2019): Surprise: these termites are good for trees
- EurekAlert (10 January 2019): Termites mitigate effects of drought in tropical rainforest
- Science Daily (10 January 2019): Termites mitigate effects of drought in tropical rainforests
- AAAS (10 January 2019): Termites protect tropical rainforests during drought
- Northern Pictures for Channel 9 and PBS (27 Jul 2018): Outback: cane toad impacts on freshwater crocodiles
- The West Australian (23 May 2018): Weed threat to Pilbara national parks
- ECOS Magazine (30 Jan 2018): Celebration of life in the forests of Borneo
- Science Daily (17 Nov 2017): European forests might not be realizing their full potential
- ABC Radio Country Hour (22 Aug 2017): The Pilbara weeds database (from 34 mins)
- Mount Hawthorn Primary School (17 Aug 2017): Science week showcases STEAM!
- EurekAlert (15 Mar 2017): Better barcoding: new library of DNA sequences improves plant identification
- ABC Rural (18 Jan 2017): Drone unleashed on weeds threatening crocodile nesting areas in the Kimberley
- ABC Rural (15 Dec 2016): Mission to find biological control for major weed stinking passionflower in northern Australia
- The West Australian (01 Sep 2016): Stinking Pilbara passion vine to get the chop
- Government of Western Australia (01 Sep 2016): Funding for scientists to combat Pilbara weed
- Ocean Whispers (15 Oct 2015): Guide to the Sea Snakes of the Kimberley Coast of Western Australia
- Le Monde (31 Aug 2015): Editer la nature
- Europe Solidaire Sans Frontieres (31 Aug 2015): Editer la nature: CRISPR-Cas9, une nouvelle technique de génie génétique
- ABC Kimberley (18 Aug 2015): Call out for citizen scientists to help study Kimberley sea snakes
- Insect Genetic Technologies RCN (17 Aug 2015): Cas9 gene drive & classical biological control
- Technology.org (17 Jul 2015): Tree coring: only a flesh wound?
- ECOS Magazine (16 Jul 2015): Tree coring: only a flesh wound?
- ABC Landline (06 Jul 2015): Weeding out
- Rangelands NRM (16 Mar 2015): Kimberley weed priorities and strategies discussed at inaugural forum
- Science Network WA (21 Feb 2015): Mechanical hoof tests effect of livestock on native snail populations
- The Sunday Times (15 Feb 2015): On a historical hunt for crocs and baby bait
- Science Network WA (15 Feb 2015): Increased farming intensity links to nutrient spillover
- Daily Mail Australia (05 Sep 2014): One of the most detailed crocodile surveys attempted underway at a remote gorge in Western Australia’s Kimberley
- ABC News (04 Sep 2014): Crocodile survey underway in WA’s Kimberley ahead of cane toad arrival
- Frontier Helicopters (5 Jun 2013): CSIRO rainforest survey by helicopter
- The Conversation (11 Apr 2013): Two million species and counting: completing the catalogue of life
- The Subiaco Post (29 Dec 2012): Plants linked to diversity on earth
- The Conversation (06 Sep 2012): What is a native and why should we care?
- ABC Science (05 Sep 2012): You’re not from around here, or are you?
- ECOS Magazine (27 Aug 2012): When is a native not a native?
- The Australian (27 Aug 2012): Native or not, that is the question
- UWA University News (21 Aug 2012): When is a native not a native and what should we do about it?
- The Guardian (23 Mar 2012): Blood, sweat and fears: the research scientists in Borneo’s rainforests
- The Conversation (13 Jun 2011): With rapid global change, what is a native species?
- ScienceWatch.com (12 Jun 2007): New Hot Papers Jan 2010: Global change and species interactions in terrestrial ecosystems
- Nature News (12 Jun 2007): Why some animals are shy of habitat corridors
- New Scientist (12 Jun 2004): The Daintree Ryparosa and the cassowary